My Sunday involved:
- Getting dressed for church in a hotel room while Little Einsteins blared on the TV.
- Eating breakfast (blueberry muffin and hot chocolate) in the car.
- Seeing old friends from college at church
- Watching Brian carry in a casket after church (a church member passed away last Thursday and the funeral was today.)
- Climbing over the backseat of the car looking for dental floss while driving on the highway.
- Chaning five horribly stinky diapers at several different locations.
- Arriving at new church smelling like mini-van. (and like horribly stinky diapers.)
- Watching my two year old throw up all over the dinner table of the family we are staying with tonight.
You just never know what a Sunday will hold.
How was your Lord's Day?