Messy girls!

DSC_0030



Things I love about this picture.

1. Crocs. My girls each own two pairs of shoes. Flip flops and crocs. That's it. There's not a lot of dressing up around here and I feel that we're still sorting and cleaning lots of shoes as it is.

2. Lexi is covered in water. She's a big girl and wanted to drink out of a regular cup, which resulted in being soaked.

3. Scabby knees, bruised legs, and dirt smears. Playing outside is so good for them!

4. Color. I love all the colors they are wearing.

Two more weeks till we move into our house!! I feel like I've been waiting for this move for two years (oh wait...I have been!) I wonder what I will do with my life once it's done? :)




2 comments:

Laine said...

I {heart} crocs! My kids each have a pair as well. Not the only shoes they have though...but it sure would be easier if that were all. And my kids always look banged, bruised and scraped up. Like you said, it's good for them! =)

Kathy said...

Adorable!!! Hope all is OK with the new house and that you're enjoying settling in! It's a blessing for sure!