Has it really been almost a month since my oldest turned six?
That's first grade. That's reading. That's maybe loosing a tooth. Tying shoelaces. Learning to ride a bike....
Why do they all just keep growing, and growing, and growing?
Here's a random little list of things I'm feeling very grateful for today:
1. The memories of birthday cupcakes with pink frosting. Sticky goodness everywhere!
2. A cloudy day with a hot cup of coffee in hand.
3. Watching our church grow and grow and grow.
4. Thankful for my husband who does all sorts of good, little everyday things for me such as, making coffee, letting me sleep in, doing the groceries, and not caring if the sink overflows with dishes.
5. Elena loving to do school.
6. Abbie's cute accent in Spanish
7. Lexi's face covered in Jell-O.
8. The sound of the fan humming
9. My iPod, my iPhone, my MacBook and our iMac. (I will really miss Steve Jobs.)
10. Our first chocolate panettone! The holiday season is very, very near!
Quick! Ten things your thankful for, GO!