Parmesan Garlic Potatoes


(Sorry for the bad picture. I'm quickly learning that it's really hard to photograph beige colored food.)
Parmesan Garlic Potatoes
3 large potatoes, thinly sliced.
1/4 cup of flour
1/4 cup of grated parmesan cheese
1 tsp. garlic powder
salt to taste
pepper to taste
5 tbsp. melted butter
Melt the butter and pour into baking dish. I used my cast iron skillet. Mix flour, garlic powder, cheese, salt and pepper in shallow dish. Wet the sliced potatoes in a little bit of water, then dredge in the flour mixture. Put the potatoes in the baking pan with the melted butter. Try to keep it down to one layer. Bake at 400 degrees for 45 minutes.
These are out of this world. The recipe came from a great cooking blog, but it has since been shut down. :-( I'm so glad I wrote the recipe down, it's quickly become a family favorite!

0 comments: