Parque Monday (Mohn-dah-ew)

After days and days of rain,we were very happy to see the sun one morning. It only lasted that one day before water started dripping out of the sky again, but that one day was very much needed.

(Because I was loosing my mind.)

We went to a park on the outskirts of town where you can picnic, take nice walks and see a waterfall. I had no idea the waterfalls would be so massive.

I love waterfalls. The rushing, roaring, pounding sound always thrills me and reminds me of swimming in so many rapids in the jungle. White water rafting in a dug out canoe with no helmet or life jacket on (shhh, don't tell my mom) are some the best memories I have.

DSC_0156

DSC_0163


DSC_0166


We all enjoyed our little bit of sunshine and plan on going back many times.


DSC_0175
{a good man holds your baby and your camera bag.}

DSC_0169DSC_0187DSC_0192

1 comments:

Betty W said...

Wow!! Who knew?! This looks so awesome. Definitely have to go there on our next trip your way.