Cookbooks


I'm so happy when I can find a great book that combines my two loves - cooking and photography.



I recently purchased some cookbooks that are chock full of great recipes and beautiful pictures as well. Who else likes to read a cookbook from front to book as if it were a best-selling novel? I know I'm not the only one.



My recent purchases:



Real Simple Best Recipes



Dinner At My Place by Tyler Florence



Back to the Family by Art Smith



And there are always a few on my wish list, such as these:



Apples for Jam: A colorful cookbook by Tessa Kiros



The River Cottage Family Cookbook



A photographic cookbook is one thing that will not go on my Kindle.

I guess my suitcases just got a wee bit heavier.

1 comments:

Brenda said...

When I get to Paraguay I want to borrow your "Real Simple" cookbook. I just love that magazine!