Highlights from the trip:
- My husband yelled at a rock star while in Colombia. Turns out this rock star was very nice and apologetic. Ooops.
- We did not get to eat at the Dunkin Donuts in Lima or Bogota. We quite literally ran through both airports and almost missed both planes.
- Brian forgot our passports, tickets, baggage claim stickers, social security cards and who knows what else, at a security check point in Colombia. This involved more running.
- Elena is terrified of airport bathrooms, the flushing scares her.
- My girls were both angels and very well behaved on the trip...but still...we're all tired.
- Airplanes give you crumbs and call it a sandwich.
- My sister flew with us and was more than willing to help with the girls, but they decided they only wanted to be with me.
- I'm tired.
- We lost our luggage, but got it back the day after.
- So far we have eaten at Taco Bell and Five Guys. I would now like to eat something I don't have to unwrap to get to. Real food, please.
I'll be back to my regular blogging soon. But one more thing: If you ever need to get any information out of anyone just put them on a 18 hour trip with two toddlers. They will tell you anything just to get out of that situation.