Why I blog

Sometimes I forget why I blog. Why do I feel the need to post something as often as possible? It isn't to make money, obviously. And I don't really do it to interact with people although I LOVE getting comments. I blog so that one day my girls can remember what they did, said, and acted like "way back when."


So...to my three little crazies, on this day, September 8th of the year 2011 this is what your day looked like:

Mornings are slow....Angry Birds on the couch while Mommy makes oatmeal for breakfast.

Abbieoncouch

It was a rainy, drippy day and Elena had the best idea yet - put on rain boots and play in the mud. She ran around in circles, splashing in puddles and shouting out "BEST.DAY.EVER!!" (For those who don't know, that's a line from the movie Tangled)
DSC_0055

Then it was time to make dinner...a new recipe, Potato Pizza! It was yummy and they were both sweet in the kitchen.
DSC_0023

My big girls helped by sprinkling rosemary on to the pizza and then feeding leftover bits of fresh parsley to their pet caterpillar named Pasqual, who I am sorry to inform you blog readers, passed away this afternoon. Caterpillars don't like to be pulled apart into two pieces, this was Abbie's lesson of the day.

Except for a long game of Ring Around the Rosy with Lexi before bed, those are all of the highlights of today in pictures.

Just little snippets of our days for my girls to remember, I usually only write about the good stuff. There were also some bad attitudes, laziness, and whining today.

(Mostly all from me, and that's the truth.)


1 comments:

Betty W said...

I love your blog and seeing how your kids are growing up. Keep up the fotos. Hopefully someday I will meet those adorable kids in real life!