We had a busy weekend. Well, maybe not busy compared to a USA busy weekend. Seriously, life there is FAST. How do you all do it?
Busy for us, our little slow moving family in a country known for being "tranquilo." (calm)
Here is a glimpse at our busyness:
1. We played with balloons.
2. Lexi read some books, one of which happened to be about balloons. What are the odds??
3. We had church and it was good.
4. We made a double batch of Easy Yummy Oatmeal Cookies.
5. Captain Alice escaped from her kennel around 3 AM and made a HUGE mess in the living room.
6. Brian and I went to a birthday party for someone we barely know. Then we left because, hello, we barely knew the person.
And there you have it! Our busy weekend.
That is all certainly busy enough for me! I am very easy going and I don't like rushing. At all.
How was your weekend?