Chrsitmas...Paraguay style!

(And Venezuelan style, and American style, and English style!)


Because that is how we roll around these parts!

Notice how the girls cram our three nativity sets together. One is from Israel, one is from Argentina, and one is from Fisher-Price.



Homemade ornaments...another tradition?
DSC_0020

Colorful snowflakes because white is boring! (And because baby was sleeping in the room where white paper is kept.)

DSC_0005

DSC_0016


DSC_0115

DSC_0086

DSC_0052

DSC_0025


DSC_0014


DSC_0016


dinner

Christmas was beautiful, relaxing and slow, which is just the way I like it. We didn't have to go anywhere, just batten down the hatches with family and a few close friends. Perfect!


4 comments:

R Lennon said...

Love the outfit with the polkadot boots! Definitely my favorite! That girl has style. :)

Kathy said...

I see I'm not the only one--(that's what I wanted to say)--LOVE the boots! :) Have a happy January! :) (Love your craft tradition too!)

Unknown said...

Christmas looks like tons of fun at your house!!! Maybe I'll swing by next year. :)

CaraqueƱa said...

Forgot to make pan de jamon this year~next year for sure!