Sticky Art

Sorry the picture is tilted. Perfectionist I am not!

Here's a quick, easy indoor activity that my three year old loved. She did this for a very long time. A very long time in preschool would be about 20 minutes or so.

I taped a piece of clear contact paper onto a wooden cabinet, with the sticky side of the paper facing out. Then I gave her foam cut outs to arrange on the contact paper. She loved it. Next time I will give her other objects as well, beads, fabric scraps, pipe cleaners, ribbon, etc.

It was a nice CLEAN art project. And I'm all about that.

4 comments:

Tereza said...

We did the same thing and it was great! It kept my 3 year old busy for along time while I made dinner!

Tom & Kandice Keegan said...

Ooo, I love this idea! I think Aiden will too! Thanks for the post. :)

Brenda said...

Adorable as usual!

Thanks for sending me the email! Its kind of exciting for me :)

Christie said...

Where do you find craft supplies? Camille LOVES making jewelry and bead crafts, and she's just started doing some sewing projects, but we're at a loss for craft stuff. I was hopeful for finding something at my Buenos Aires Wal-Mart adventure--no luck.