What is it?

We made this hair clip thingy today out of circles of fabric. We went crazy with the hot glue gun. We can't decide if it looks like a fabric flower hair clip or like a bunch of fabric circles hot glued together.

What do you think?


DSC_0051hair5hair3hair4hair2

Elena couldn't hold still, this is normal.
Abbie kept making funny faces for the camera, this also is normal.
Today I got all the laundry done.
(And by done I mean washed, NOT, washed, folded and put away. That would just be crazy.)

3 comments:

MaMa Vaughn said...

Oh I love them. To cute. :D you always make me smile with your post.?

Anonymous said...

I just think those are about the cutest little girls ever modeling those have bows ! Very lovely :)
Nannie

Heather Wheelock said...

I'd say it looks very flower like! And the models did a great job :-) BTW, if you ever DO get your laundry washed, folded and put away all in the same day, please don't tell me about it cuz it would make me think it was possible and that would be scary :-)