Right now...


Right now I'm watching Emeril on Food Network and he's making me (the baby?) hungry.

Must be time for chocolate.


My girls are playing with the neighbors, a family of 12 children all well behaved and enjoyable to be around. Their mom is my hero.


I'm 12 weeks pregnant, first tri is over. Can I get a huzzah?


I went for a walk this morning in the cool, crisp fall air. Is summer over? All 12 days of it? Really?


And because I cant post without a picture that cutie up there is my niece, Katelyn, who will be turning 1 very soon.


My camera isn't making me sick anymore though my skills are rusty.


What are you doing right now?


3 comments:

Betty W said...

Nice to see you posting again. Your nice is really a cutie pie! I hope guys are doing well and hope your summer lasts a little longer. :)

Rita Loca said...

"I went for a walk this morning in the cool, crisp fall air. Is summer over? All 12 days of it? Really?"
Sounds about right!

Unknown said...

I'm rejoicing as I read your post. So happy to see you here! I{'ve missed you. I'm also thinking about dad's party and all that I still have left to do in preparation! I'm listening to Josh Groban as Shane plays his CD each night when he goes to bed. I'm congratulating myself for walking 4 miles today and eating moderately well.