Packing, Target, and Burritos

Packing makes us all get a little nutty. Piles start accumulating around the house, we trip over stuff, I get horrible headaches, the children start scaling walls...it gets bad.


Ugh.

We'll survive though. We've done it before and we'll do it again. And again. And again. And again.

I'm desperately trying to squeeze in all those last minute things I wanted to do while in the US. Basically what that means is that, every single day, I have this strong urge to go back to Target and make sure I didn't miss anything.

I also eat a lot of Chipotle burritos. I will miss you organic fast food.



2 comments:

Brenda said...

I clench my jaw at night and wake up wayyyy too early thinking of things I need to do or what I have forgotten.

Maybe a Chipotle a day can be a reward :)

Praying for a smooth transition

Heather Wheelock said...

Yep, this is the hard part! You are keeping a very good attitude though :-) I have a question, why is it that no matter how far ahead of time I start nor how organized I think I am, we are still ALWAYS packing until 3 in the morning on the day we have to leave? Will I EVER get to where I can finish earlier???