What I love: Photography













Today I'm very thankful for a beautiful girl who posed for HOURS without complaining once.
I was able to practice many different techniques with my camera and got some really cool shots.

She was so happy with the results, she asked me to shoot her upcoming wedding. I of course jumped at the opportunity and can't wait to see how those pics turn out.

I love photography, I always have.

I love living in a country full of beautiful, friendly people who are willing to take a chance with my photography.

Three of her co-workers want to do an in-love shoot as well...one problem...they don't have a guy! :)


9 comments:

R Lennon said...

you can always photo shop the guy in later!

Rita Loca said...

or hire a male model! great photos ,Jackie.

Anonymous said...

Those are beautiful! You really have an eye and a knack. Keep up the good work!

Tereza said...

Those turned out awesome!

Christine said...

Your pictures are simply amazing! You are uber talented! ;)

Amanda said...

Nice shots, Jackie!

Unknown said...

Good job, once again! I know this gal must be thrilled! I wish you had been around when I got married! Hm, well you were around I guess, but wandering aimlessly around as an eighteen month old! You were the cutest junior flower girl ever though!

Unknown said...

I'm not sure if my last comment went through, so I'll try again!

Great photos Jackie! Good job yet again. I'm sure this gas is so pleased!

I wish you had been around during my ceremony! Oh wait, you were around wondering aimlessly as an eighteen month old! You were the cutest junior flowergirl ever!

Anonymous said...

Great eye for fabulous pics, Jackie!! I am sure she was thrilled at the album!! I can hardly wait to see the wedding ones!!