Family Pictures on the roof

FamilyPortrait


DSC_0048 copyDSC_0033 copy


kissing

The update here? Christmas is in full swing, tree is up, cookies will be made and Christmas music is being played constantly.

The girls have one week left of school (Hooray!) and then starting January homeschooling will being (again...Hooray!)

The house we're building is turning out to be a much longer, slower process than we had hoped. The land sits there while emails shoot back and forth between us and the architect. Minor details seem so huge and important when designing one's home. Oh the commitment. I have a huge bottle of Exedrin Migraine and I'm sure I'll put it to good use while the building goes on.

All for now...Merry Christmas!

6 comments:

~Karen_ said...

Great photos! (I'm a friend of your mom's, by the way.)

Brenda said...

I love these pictures! The girls are growing up so fast and I love your shoes :)

Can't wait to see pictures of the cookies (hint, hint)

Heather Wheelock said...

You guys look great! All that green stuff in the first pic, is that your house? You guys have a lot of grass there in Paraguay!

Anonymous said...

I think these are the greatest pictures. I love the one with your hubby and you kissing, your little one all smiles and the other two (a little mischief in their eyes) HEHEHEH.... I'm Rebecca, use to go to Smyrna Baptist, my husband went to college with your brother..

Anonymous said...

These are gorgeous photos thank you for showing them. i would love a big one to replace last Christmas. Hug m

Unknown said...

hang in there! Red tape stories go hand in hand with building!

Love all that grass on your rooftop! (first photo) *winks* I think that was not taken on rooftop. I'm smart and figured it out!