Easiest Cookies Ever. Period.

I had seen this recipe floating around the internet for a while but I seriously doubted it would work. Only three ingredients? No flour? I had visions of batter running all over the pan and spilling in the oven.

However, one night, with a house full of hungry teenagers and very little in the pantry, I gave it a shot.

And it works! They tasted great! They didn't look so great, because the girls helped "smoosh" them with a fork and got a little carried away, but the teens didn't notice. :)

Recipe:

1 cup of peanut butter
1 cup of sugar
1 egg

Roll into balls, flatten with fork and place in oven.

Bake at 350 degrees for 8-10 minutes.

(For Paraguay: Paraguayan peanut butter works too! Just make sure its the natural flavor with no sugar or salt added.)

1 comments:

Brenda said...

I can't wait to try this. But this is not the year of sweets for me, its the year of weight loss hopefully. Maybe next time we have company. ..