TGI Fridays!

There's a new restaraunt in town and we're excited about it.

They have ribs, potaote skins, mozarella sticks, and free refills. (Refills!!)

We all went on Tuesday (which was my birthday! 24 years old!)

My husband is thrilled, THRILLED! about this new place. He just loves it.


The Fripits was fine till they started singing me their version of the Happy Brithday song. I didn't catch all the words but one part was "cha-cha-cha." (Which kind of made me nervous too.)



We plan on going back another day, without children. I think the food will taste even better if we can use two hands to eat it with.

(Plus, they have a dessert there called Oreo Delight...and I NEED to go see what makes it so delightful.)







14 comments:

CaraqueƱa said...

Had one of those in Caracas~GREAT stuff! Yet another reason to visit you guys... :)

M.J. said...

I wish we could have helped you celerate your birthday! Your pictures are great! I hope that you enjoyed your day! Let me know how delightful the Oreo dessert is! Maybe we could go discover some other delightful desserts together when you back, I am sure we could find a few! :O)

Rita Loca said...

CAra! Come! come!

Pilar said...

You got to love free refills. We only get those here in typical american restaurants also :)

Rita Loca said...

Brian should be their spokesman!

Anonymous said...

Even though I have not made it there yet, it makes me happy just to see your post! Fun times ahead!

I really likes the pics of Brian on this post, they capture the Brian I know. . .:)

Anonymous said...

Love the fact that you are getting some gringo options!!

Hope your meal was delightful!

Anonymous said...

Happy Birthday! What a fun way to celebrate! How were the prices--cheaper or the same as in America? Enjoy your date night when you get to go back with your hubby!

Christie said...

We went on the hopes that there'd be root beer (b/c SOMEONE bought out the whole supply from Real), but no luck. **SIGH** However, you just couldn't beat that lunch deal for less than $4!!! And the staff kept coming by the table to ask if the food/service/drinks/whatever was just like in the U.S. Haha! We were thrilled with the new find and will certainly be returning.

Norberto Kurrle said...

Who knew??? Thanks for enlightening me on yet another place we've got to stop at when we're in Asu!

Unknown said...

Loved the photos! Especially the one of Lele. (Sorry, I just can't call her "Fripits". as it sounds lika Fritter which is food so...)

Did you get the email I sent you at the bequest of your Grandma?

Unknown said...

I just scrolled thru the photos again. It looks as though Brian is REALLY using the Bow-flex!!

Nancy said...

No way! this is in Paraguay?

Robyn said...

So, ours went out of business. You've got more than we do!!!